Friday 12 June 2015

Flyers, Backgammon and a video

Well the flyers have arrived from vistaprint. and I'm very pleased with the results.
I have designed them so that they contain all the relevant contact details, Facebook, Twitter, email etc but no venue details.
That way I can add time and place details with a sticker printed at home inserted into a gap left in the center of the flier.
This seems to work well and I have made some up to place tomorrow in our alternate venue.
Business cards are also fairly basic with just main social media contact details as well as email and phone number.
I have 100 of these to hand out to interested people..I have a feeling that I will not be ordering more any time soon. (Interested people are thin on the ground)

This Thursday was our meeting at firebrand not a great success member wise.. But several games were played and Ale drank.
My opponent made a short video that was posted on Twitter that evening.  See the results below...

No comments:

Post a Comment