Tuesday 16 June 2015

Backgammon Ace


After noticing that the UKBGF seem to be involved with the App below I decided to download it to my tablet.
As I have a fairly old device I was concerned about the amount of memory that it was going to take but decided to go ahead anyway. After all it's no problem to delete.



The first reviews that you come across on the Google play store are not good. They moan about cheating by the App.  But after playing for what I will admit is a short time I am loving this App.
I can't see what other reviewers are saying about cheating. I'm just not having a problem and all seems good.

A reviewer has a point when they point out that it's probably just sour grapes at losing.

One reviewer also complains about the background music being annoying...Here's a thought....
"Turn it off in settings "
At present I can't complain and have deleted my old Backgammon App in favour of this one.


                                     










                                                          
        Loving the graphics.
                


No comments:

Post a Comment