Monday 22 June 2015

End of year League..


This week I have been in touch with League organisers in Bristol and London with a view to blatantly  ripping off their league format.
Luckily for me they were very helpful and more than willing to let me copy/paste and generally steal their stuff.
So I have sprung into action and started making a League page for the website. I have also signed up to a site that makes displaying results, players etc easier.
Thinking that it will take me a day or two to sort all this out I have penciled in the start date as 1st August 2015 running for three months.
Not many players are needed to start a league. Which is a bonus really because we don't have many.

Next Lansongammon Backgammon meet will be this Thursday (25th June) at  Firebrand
Why not come along for a game or two. If you can't play, come anyway and we will teach you.
All welcome.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment