Monday 18 July 2016

NEW.....Lansongammon Library


( BoardGame event results in the next post)


I have not been able to update this Blogg for a while due to work etc.... I have not even been able to play much Backgammon....And thats BAD...





 Been Working......



I recently had an email from the UKBGF reminding me that its been a year since we were awarded our grant of £100 to help with club set up etc, and that we were due the second installment of £50.
This was paid into the bank just a few days later..

What to do with the grant top up?
Anyone who has been following this blogg will know that members are thin on the ground and it has been an uphill struggle all the time to get members...
So my thinking is, if we do get new members then the chances are they will be beginners. With this in mind I am going to buy a few books to loan out to members starting with books for beginners followed closely  by intermediate/ advanced.



The library link appears at the top of this Blogg. Only two books available at the moment, but another on order and more to follow.

LIBRARY.. 

If you want to borrow any of the available books just let me know at the next meeting...

No comments:

Post a Comment