Sunday 24 July 2016

Links Page


So, every website seems to have them.

Here on our newest page I am going to list the main sites that I like, of Backgammon interest around the world.
It may take a little while to complete so after the MAIN sites of interest I am going to make the page live and work on it as and when I find sites of interest.
I am planning to take it out of draft by Monday the 25th July.


 

You are probably saying "why bother when there are so many lists already"
Well, apart from doing it for my own amusement it will hopefully help any new members that we may get here at Lansongammon central to find information quickly rather than relying on a Google search.


Lansongammon Central......The Pint & Post. St Giles On The Heath, Launceston, Cornwall


Meetings every Tuesday...Check the meetings page above before travelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment