Sunday 15 May 2016

New Logo


After hearing about a website called Fiverr.com I thought it was about time that Lansongammon had their own custom made logo.
I quickly found a suitable seller and within 24hrs of the order being placed I had three designs to choose from.

After much thought and deliberation this is the logo that has been chosen. Together with a nice new tagline.
 

The only problem now is that I have to shift all the fliers and business cards that we have so that I can order new with this design.
I see pens, keyrings and caps on their way.  :-)

Several updates have been made to the site: We now have a countdown clock to the #BigBoardGameDay event.
The event page has been updated and a map to the event location posted together with the full address.
A new picture has been added to the gallery together with a whole rearange and tidy up.

No comments:

Post a Comment