Friday 25 September 2015

All Backgammon Group.


I had a message this week via Facebook messenger from someone who runs the "All Backgammon Group" on Facebook.
They wanted to post some info on my Facebook page, which of course is no problem.
But this got me thinking that I should try to play online via this group. So watch this page for details of how I get on with this group.
I intend on entering events online and I will post my results good or bad here. Lets hope it's more good than bad.

ALL BACKGAMMON GROUP

I have been playing online using the Backgammon Ace App until a few weeks ago..Until they updated the App and I could no longer get it to open on my tablet.. So until they fix the problem of some devises not being supported I will have to look elsewhere.
 

 This weeks Meeting at the Pint & Post wasn't a great success.
Three players in total turned up with one apology from someone who intended on being there but time just got the better of them.

Several people who were eating in the pub showed an interest in our games. One couple saying that they were going home to dig out their board and start to play again...  (Result)


Here's hoping that as the winter approaches more people will venture down to the pub for a game.



1 comment:

  1. Hi. All Backgammon Group (ABG) is a Facebook backgammon group. We host online tournaments as well as post tips about the game. It is a great way to make backgammon friends and play some good fun games! Here is the link to ABG if you are interested: https://www.facebook.com/groups/524941847640985/

    ReplyDelete