Monday 24 August 2015

Slow going..


Things are slow here at Lansongammon towers.

Last weeks meet was a disaster to say the least. Drove into Launceston to sit for an hour waiting for someone to turn up....Nobody turned up.  :-(

We seem to be getting several people turning up in my local small village pub and very few when the meet is in town.
Also the few who do come in to the Launceston meet are from the alternate venue.(st Giles) or are family or friends.

Maybe a review is on the cards.. I can't see the point in an 8 mile round trip to play against people that live two mins down the road, and if I'm driving I can't drink.

I'm thinking that even with all the advertising etc that has been done people in Launceston just cant be bothered.


I have also been fiddling with the website. I have added a video page to include Youtube videos that are interesting or educational.





Anyway, watch this space for further venue details. www.lansongammon.org

 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment