Sunday 2 August 2015

New scoreboard.


This week I have been looking in to buying a score board..I still have some ukbgf money to spend on club bits and pieces so as I'm trying to organise a league and start to play matches on club nights, then a score board would be a good investment.

I started by looking at a well known Backgammon site and found a board for £30.00 plus p&p. Then a quick search of Ebay and I found one on auction with 6 days to run for £15.99 including p&p.
A bid was placed and 6 days later I won. (Result)
So winging it's way to me in the post is the below board.


 I will update here when it arrives..
Although the Lansongammon league officially started on 1st August I am a little behind with web page construction etc..
I am hoping to get all up and running by our Thursday meet at the firebrandbar

No comments:

Post a Comment