Sunday 26 April 2015

UKBGF Membership fees.

 
I was recently looking at the UKBGF website joining page. As far as I can gather they are not open for payments yet.
The costs involved got me thinking about the type of membership I would like. As they say on their page, you should join at the highest level that you can afford.

Well for me that would be £25.00 for the basic membership as £40.00 is a lot for me in one go.

However, if they offered a Direct Debit option split into three or four payments to split the cost I would go for the higher £40.00 premium membership.
I know to some people the £15.00 difference may not seem much but when you have to watch the £££ then
£10 ish a month is far more attractive than forking out £40.00 in one go.

Just a thought as I think many people would like to have the option. And the extra £15.00's would soon make a difference.


  • UKBGF Basic Membership
  • Cost: £25 p a.
  • UKBGF Premium Membership
  • Cost: £40 p.a. or £100 for three years.

  • UKBGF Founder Member
  • This special membership category is only available for a limited period at a cost of £1000.


    Don't forget...This Thursday 30th April at the Firebrand bar 19:30-21:30 more Backgammon

    No comments:

    Post a Comment