Friday 3 April 2015

Backgammon Boards

Well it's not long now until our first event. I have been looking at buying some boards for the big day. E-Bay has been studied to within an inch of its life.
But I have come to the conclusion that I can buy a nice new board from amazon for about the same price as a second hand board from ebay and of about the same quality.

So Debit card in hand I ordered just one board to check out what you get for your money.

                                                   This is the result..And it arrived quickly too.

The case itself was a little disappointing with poorly finished corners that were just not up to scratch.
However the important playing surface and counters etc are great. So for the money, I am very happy and will be ordering another.


These will be club boards and liable to some damage or spillages etc so I'm not going to spend a fortune.

Very happy with my purchase.

Also I joined a Facebook group today.
The Brighton Backgammon club. Not because I am lightly to be going to Brighton, but just to ask them about  starting a new club.
I was given some good advice that I shall be following up on during the Easter holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment