Saturday 7 March 2015

New Backgammon Club in Launceston..

Hello and welcome.
I am at present in the process of trying to start a Backgammon club in my home town of Launceston, Cornwall.
After opening a Twitter account to serve the club and tweeting my intentions I have received an invite from a local bar to host the new club.
I am going along to have a chat with the owner this Wednesday and hope to set a date for our first meeting.
Our first meeting should be mid April. This should allow time to advertise via Twitter/Facebook etc.

If you live in and around the area and would like more details please comment on this post and I will get in touch .
Details of times and dates together with details of the venue will follow soon...

Follow On Twitter: @Lansongammon



 

No comments:

Post a Comment