Monday 30 March 2015

Facebook club page coming soon.

I'm hoping to set up a Facebook page today for the Launceston club. It seems strange to be posting here and on twitter then soon on Facebook when we haven't had our first meeting yet.
But it's all good advertising..If people don't know about the club I suppose I cant moan if nobody turns up.

So watch this space for New Facebook details.. Don't forget you can follow on Twitter. @LANSONGAMMON  

First get together will be Thursday 16th April at the firebrand Launceston.

Although I intend to be playing some Backgammon on the day, I'm thinking that the first meeting will be more of an indicator of who is interested in coming along to future meetings. Mainly to give me a guide of just how many Backgammon sets will be needed at meetings.

If you are intending to come and you have a set, feel free to bring it along to play with.

Hoping to see you there......It would be great if you could post a comment below if you are intending to come. Just so that I have an idea of numbers.....

No comments:

Post a Comment