Wednesday 26 April 2017

Must Try Harder.


Hello all, It's well into the  year and I can safely say that I have been very slap dash with my blogg posts.
To be honest I just haven't had the enthusiasm to write anything.

We have started meeting at Number 8 cafe in Launceston but even that has not been going well, mainly due to me not doing much advertising.

Must Try Harder.

So as from May I am planning on reorganising and doing yet another Backgammon push here in Launceston.
Posters are being designed and I am in the process of locating an evening venue in Launceston for those who can't make in in the day at Number 8. 



Our currant afternoon meeting place. Upstairs at Number 8.

If you fancy a game then please come along.. We don't bite...Honest.

There are no subs or fees to pay. All we ask is that you buy something from the cafe as they have been very kind in letting us play here for nothing. 

Watch this space for a possible evening venue in Launceston coming soon.

 Next meeting tomorrow Thursday 27th April at 14:30

No comments:

Post a Comment