Sunday 6 December 2015

Fibs.






After the UKBGF announced that there would be a couple of online tournaments next year I thought I had better start using an online gaming program that is lightly to be used by the other players.
After an e-mail to the tournament director for some advice I settled on trying FIBS.

To be honest my first choice was going to be Gridgammon, just for the reason that quite a few of the players I follow through a Facebook group seem to use it.
The problem with Gridgammon is that you need to be nominated for membership like an exclusive country club. So this was out, as I don't know anyone personally that uses it.
Back to 3DFIBS.


I selected 3DFIBS to use as a Fibsboard and downloaded it to my PC, and I'm glad I did.
I have had quite a few offline games and a few online games over the last few days and I seem steadily to be getting to grips with the functions available.
I will be Re-blogging about my fibs experience in a few months when I have had more experience of it.

So I'm set to go. Roll on January 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment