Thursday 15 October 2015

Just another week.


Well another week has gone by..Wednesday night club meeting amounted to me and another regular who comes out to the village from Launceston every week.

So this week I have decided on a couple of things.

1. I have temporarily suspended the league and have taken down the web page for now.
    I will reinstate it  when we have more core players...
    I thought at one point that we were there, but  maybe    not quite yet.

2. Over the next couple of weeks I am starting a social media and flyer advertising
    campaign to try to attract some more members. 
                                                          WE WANT YOU...

Anyone reading this who may have some ideas to help rustle up some members please feel free to comment below.

Or if you want to come along, please do, we wont bite.....Honest....



No comments:

Post a Comment